Doctor insights on:
Can I Eat Feta Cheese When Pregnant
Yes: First of all the entire country of greece seems to have no problems with eating feta and having babies. The issue with soft cheeses is not the cheese per se but that soft cheese may be made from unpasteurized milk and that can be linked to listeria infection. Most cheese in america is made from pasteurized dairy including feta. In addition, listeria can grow in any spoiled food, not just dairy. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
I am 17 weeks pregnant and i had feta cheese. I want to know if it safe to eat feta cheese. What treatment and test i need to take to treat it. Thanks?
I been eating grilled cheese sandwiches like everyday it's seems to be the only thing I like is it okay for me to eat a lot of cheese while pregnant?
Heat: Cooking does kill listeria, so if cheese was cooked at high enough heat, you should be okay. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can i eat ricotta cheese when pregnant?
- Can i eat blue cheese while pregnant?
- Can i eat anchovies when pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can pregnant women eat feta cheese?
- Can i eat pizza when pregnant?
- Can i eat cream cheese while pregnant?
- Can i eat calamari when pregnant?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online