Doctor insights on:
Can I Eat Feta Cheese When Pregnant
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Yes: First of all the entire country of greece seems to have no problems with eating feta and having babies. The issue with soft cheeses is not the cheese per se but that soft cheese may be made from unpasteurized milk and that can be linked to listeria infection. Most cheese in america is made from pasteurized dairy including feta. In addition, listeria can grow in any spoiled food, not just dairy. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Ham and cheese: The answer to your question is "yes, you can". ...Read more
Heat: Cooking does kill listeria, so if cheese was cooked at high enough heat, you should be okay. ...Read more
It should be: i can't see ant reason off hand that would prevent it. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can pregnant women eat feta cheese?
- Can i eat ricotta cheese when pregnant?
- Is it safe to eat feta cheese while pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Feta cheese for pregnant women
- Can i eat cream cheese while pregnant?
- Can i eat blue cheese while pregnant?
- Eating feta cheese while pregnant
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online