Doctor insights on:
Can I Eat Curry While Pregnant
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
No RAW meat/fish: Besides raw meat/fish (n minimize processed meats/cold-cuts), you should be eating a healthy, well balanced diet, and regular exercises just like everyone else should. You may need a bit more iron/calcium/folic acid which are provided in your prenatal vitamins. Only eat more to gain about 25-30lbs total during pregnancy. Consult doc or nutritionist if needed. Congrats on the pregnancy. Good luck. ...Read more
Avoid: Avoid deli meats & imported soft cheeses (listeria), raw meat (steak tartar), raw fish(sushi), raw shellfish, things made with raw eggs (salmonella), pate & refrigerated smoke seafood that is not subsequently cooked. No unwashed vegetables or fruit. Avoid alcohol & caffeinated beverages. Avoid mecury. Fish with very high potential mercury levels: shark, swordfish, marlin & king mackerel. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can i eat grapes while pregnant?
- What food can i eat while pregnant?
- Can i eat strawberry while pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- List of foods i can eat while pregnant
- Can i eat coconut while pregnant?
- Can i eat deli ham while pregnant?
- Can i eat raw fish while pregnant?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online