Doctor insights on:
Can I Eat Cinnamon While Pregnant
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Cinnamon Tea: It is recommended that you not drink nettle leaf, fennel, sassafras, rosemary, hibiscus, ephedra, licorice root, raspberry leaf, anise or sage tea. Encourage you to limit caffeine intake -so if you drink white, red, yellow or green tea- try to make it decaffeinated. Ginger, lime, barley, peppermint and thyme tea are safe during pregnancy. Avoid cinnamon unless about to deliver. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can pregnant women eat cinnamon?
- Can i eat grapes while pregnant?
- What food can i eat while pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can i eat ham while pregnant?
- List of foods i can eat while pregnant
- Can i eat coconut while pregnant?
- Can i eat deli ham while pregnant?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online