Doctor insights on:
Can I Eat Blue Cheese While Pregnant
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
I CAN'T THINK OF: Any reason why not. Moderation please...Get a more detailed answer ›
No: There are different types of blue cheeses, but in general there is a risk of contracting listeriosis from most blue cheeses. It is easiest just to avoid all of these types during pregnancy. Here is a reference: http://www.Babycentre.Co.Uk/x3175/is-it-safe-to-eat-cheese-during-pregnancy. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I been eating grilled cheese sandwiches like everyday it's seems to be the only thing I like is it okay for me to eat a lot of cheese while pregnant?
Heat: Cooking does kill listeria, so if cheese was cooked at high enough heat, you should be okay. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can i eat blue agave while pregnant?
- Can i eat cream cheese while pregnant?
- Can i have blue cheese while pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can i eat beef jerky while pregnant?
- Can i eat corned beef while pregnant?
- Can you eat cheese fondue while pregnant?
- Can i eat fondue while pregnant?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online