Doctor insights on:
Can I Eat Blue Cheese While Pregnant
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
No: There are different types of blue cheeses, but in general there is a risk of contracting listeriosis from most blue cheeses. It is easiest just to avoid all of these types during pregnancy. Here is a reference: http://www.Babycentre.Co.Uk/x3175/is-it-safe-to-eat-cheese-during-pregnancy. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I CAN'T THINK OF: Any reason why not. Moderation please...Get a more detailed answer ›
I been eating grilled cheese sandwiches like everyday it's seems to be the only thing I like is it okay for me to eat a lot of cheese while pregnant?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can i have blue cheese while pregnant?
- Can i eat blue agave while pregnant?
- Can i eat cream cheese while pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you eat parmesan cheese while pregnant?
- Cheeses you can eat while pregnant
- Can you eat cheese fondue while pregnant?
- Eating blue cheese while pregnant
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online