Doctor insights on:
Can I Drink Water If Im Fasting For Blood Work
Yes: Drinking water is fine unless directed specifically by your physician to avoid it. Fasting lab is looking for blood sugar and cholesterol which would be affected by coffee, food, and milk. I usually recommend to my patients to take their routine meds even when fasting except for medications that would affect the blood sugar. ...Read more
I had lab work done. my blood sugar level can back high. was fasting blood work & didn't drink any water, would that cause the sugar level to be high?
Fasting Blood Test: Yes, you can drink water and eat no food for your test. ...Read more
Yes: Plan water no lemon or additives can be taken before a fasting blood test. ...Read more
Fasting blood sugar 181.8, hba1c > 7%, taking all vitamins, exercise 6 hrs/week, eat no sugar, eat high fibre, drink water, juice, wt. 67kilo, ht 5'5"?
Look into Paleo : Your lab numbers suggest you're on the path to diabetes. Even though you don't eat "sugar" any fiber or starch that your body can digest turns into sugar and fruit juice is sugar. Even things like diary that is thought of as healthy has sugar (lactose is a type of sugar). A person with lab numbers like yours has to limit all sugars and heal the damage. The paleo approach can help you do both. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can i have coffee if im fasting before blood work?
- Can you drink water while fasting for blood work?
- Can i drink coffee while fasting for blood work?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can i drink water before a fasting blood sugar test?
- Can you drink water when fasting for lab work?
- Can i drink before a fasting blood test?
- Fasting before blood work water
- Fasting blood work can i drink water