Doctor insights on:
Can I Drink Tea While Pregnant
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Can i drink starbucks chai latte tea while pregnant? One ingredient is star anise, which i saw may be harmful to the baby.
It's fine : You can drink any drink you like. If you are uncomfortable drinking something out of fear then simply avoid it. ...Read more
Sleepytime tea?: I believe that If you are going to drink a tea with that name you should do so at least 1 hour before bedtime ...Read more
Not likely. Green,: Red & white are the healthiest teas. Green tea is generally very safe & has positive effects on health. If you drink five or more cups of caffeinated green tea it can cause an increase in blood pressure for some people, as well as gastrointestinal upset (nausea or vomiting), irritability or insomnia. It can interact with some medications. It could aggravate anxiety disorders, diabetes & some. ...Read more
Herbal tea: I'd say it is worth a try - but not caffeinated tea. Try an herbal that has none. Camomile has a good reputation - other might too. If it works, great! You'll avoid side effects. Nothing to lose, maybe you'll win. If lemon and honey don't do it, try milk and honey or however you like it. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can i drink peppermint tea while pregnant?
- Can i drink iced tea while pregnant?
- Can i drink decaf tea while pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can i drink smooth move tea while pregnant?
- Can you drink green tea while pregnant?
- Can you drink oolong tea while pregnant?
- Can you drink rooibos tea while pregnant?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online