Doctor insights on:
Can I Drink Coffee Before A Cholesterol Blood Test
Try not to: It wll likely raise your triglycerides.Get a more detailed answer ›
Yes: Plan water no lemon or additives can be taken before a fasting blood test. ...Read more
Sure: Thank you for being conscientious.Get a more detailed answer ›
NO: It will change the results. Fasting means fasting. Rinse your mouth out if you're dry. ...Read more
Wouldn't: Fasting is fasting, unfortunately. Water would be fine, but that's it. Some herbal teas may have ingredients that could affect your results. ...Read more
Probably but: Usually don't have patients fast for BP check. That usually means that doctor is planning fasting labs in which case stick with water. ...Read more
Variable advice: There has been recent evidence that it doesn't greatly affect the result but i still don't recommend it. ...Read more
I've got a glucose blood test tomorrow morning and have to fast 10 hours before and was wondering whether you can drink water?
Yes: You can, as long as it has no calories in it. ...Read more
How high can a normal child's blood sugar get if he was drinking a lot of juice before a blood test?
I drank a cup of coffee with cream and artificial sweetener before a blood test for diabetes, will this show up as diabetes?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can i drink coffee before a blood test?
- Can i drink black coffee before a cholesterol test?
- Can i have coffee before a cholesterol test?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can i drink water before a cholesterol blood test?
- Can i have coffee before a blood test?
- Coffee before cholesterol blood test
- Can i drink before blood test?
- Talk to a cardiologist online