Doctor insights on:
Can I Drink A Glass Of Wine While Taking Femara
Flagyl and Alcohol: Yes, but you may pay a price..Meaning you may get very ill and not feel very well. When one is on Metronidazole (known as flagy) one can get very ill if you also ingest any alcohol while taking this medication. This may be a good time to avoid alcohol for a week or so. Your stomach will appreciate it. ...Read more
No. Alcohol will add: to the Central Nervous System depression caused by Ativan. The combo could cause shallow breathing, or worse. Wait at least 24-48 hours before considering having a glass of wine. Alcohol worsens your heartburn & vomiting, also. Have you seen a gastroenterologist & had an endoscopy to look for the kind of damage to your esophagus from longstanding reflux that can lead to esophageal cancer? ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I drink a glass of wine each day. Latest blood test shows increased fat deposits in liver. Should i stop drinking wine?
Fatty liver: Fatty liver is common in america, and is typically associated with alcohol ingestion, obesity, high cholesterol/triglycerides, and diabetes, among others. The more of these risk factors, the greater the risk of having fatty liver. When your liver tests in blood elevate in the setting of fatty liver, then the condition is of even greater clinical concern. Absolutely cut out alcohol! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I take clonazepam 1mg-2mg. Sometimes it work sometimes not.I do sleep with cpap.If i drink a glass of wine with it , i will sleep all night.Is this ok?
Have terrible pill anxiety and need cephalexin for UTI.Please tell me how common or rare are side effects? Can I drink a glass of wine to relax on it?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can i drink a glass of wine while breastfeeding?
- Can i drink a glass of wine while pregnant?
- Can i drink a glass of red wine while breastfeeding?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can i accidentally die from taking a sleeping pill after drinking some wine?
- Can i have a couple of drinks while on metrogel?
- I am taking a maoi how long after getting off of it can i start to drink beer
- Can you have a glass of red wine while pregnant?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free