Doctor insights on:
Can I Donate My Organs If I Have Hepatitis
Yes: Yes, you can.Get a more detailed answer ›
Not if..: The infection is still present at the time of death. ...Read more
Yes: Hep-a behaves as an isolated event--you do not become chronically infected with it or a carrier of it. So yes, after well recovered, you should be eligible to donate blood. ...Read more
I'm suffered from hepatitis a in age 18 and I recovered after 2-3 weeks. Now I'm 26years old. can I donate my blood?
My oldest daughter has hepatitis and i was thinking about letting her move in with me and i donate plasma can i catch this from her?
Which hepatitis?: "Hepatitis" is a generic term that means your liver is inflamed. This can be caused by infection with viruses (like a, b, c, d, e, etc, cmv, ebv), parasites, bacteria. Non-infectious causes include: alcohol, toxin exposure, occupational risk, drugs (like tylenol (acetaminophen) overdose), familial liver diseases, ischemic damage, heart problems, infiltrative pathology, trauma, etc. More info please so we can help ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can i donate my body to science and some of my organs to someone else?
- If you have hiv can you donate your organs to someone else with hiv
- Can i donate blood if i have high blood pressure?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can your family deny your wishes to donate your organs?
- Can i donate blood if i have anemia thalassemia beta trait?
- Can i donate blood if i have alpha thalassemia trait?
- Can i transmit hepatitis c by having sex?
- Talk to a hepatologist online for free