Doctor insights on:
Can I Die From Rubbing Alcohol Overdose If I Ignore It
Sx's of isopropanol O/D: abdominal pain, corneal damage, coma, dizziness, headache, low body temp, low blood pressure, hypoglycemia, nausea, vomiting,
tachycardia, uncoordinated movements,
unconsciousness & problems with urination. REF: https://medlineplus.gov/ency/article/002660.htm ...Read more
Put rubbing alcohol: on what? Please clarify and re-ask.Get a more detailed answer ›
Witch Hazel is a : safe alternative for external use.Get a more detailed answer ›
Toxic: Rubbing alcohol is used to disinfect, to bring down fever and to soothe skin and it is made of 70 percent isopropyl alcohol (ipa) in water. The ingredient used isopropyl is very toxic and has a high effect on the central nervous system. It causes alcohol poisoning which leads to vomiting, confusion and slow breath. In large quantities it can cause death. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Multiple treatments: Consider hibiclens (a surgical scrub) or hydrogen peroxide as alternatives. Ask your physician for more details and if it's infected you may need to have it removed or to take antibiotics. ...Read more
Hello. I am concerned about my boyfriend. Last night he ingested some NyQuil that he believes his friend put rubbing alcohol in. What do I do. ?
- Talk to a doctor online
- Can i die from acetaminophen overdose if i ignore it?
- Can i die from myocarditis if i ignore it?
- Can i die from rheumatic fever if i ignore it?
- Can i die from tinea if i ignore it?
- Can i die from cervical cancer if i ignore it?
- Can i die from swollen foot if i ignore it?
- Can i die from essential tremor if i ignore it?
- Can i die from lymphoma if i ignore it?
- Can i die from doxylamine overdose if i ignore it?