Doctor insights on:
Can I Die From Myocarditis If I Ignore It
Hard to say: Every disease acts differntly in everyone else. Treatments sometime fail. You are scaring yourself silly worrying about this & worry makes you sick even if you don't have myocarditis. Posting & researching it all day is hurting you! Go for a walk, make some Xmas presents, go kiss someone you love, go see a funny movie. Dance! Happiness helps fight disease and improves health, mental & physical. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Unfortunately, yes: Acute myocarditis usually results from viral infection of the heart muscle, and causes weakness and difficulty breathing. It often follows other flu-like symptoms by several weeks. An infrequent complication is sudden death due to heart rhythm disturbances. In most victims, the arrhythmias occur after the diagnosis is known, but occasionally death may occur as an early complication. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can i die from rheumatic fever if i ignore it?
- Can i die from tinea if i ignore it?
- Can i die from cervical cancer if i ignore it?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can i die from essential tremor if i ignore it?
- Can i die from lymphoma if i ignore it?
- Can i die from whiplash if i ignore it?
- Can i die from toxic megacolon if i ignore it?
- Talk to a infectious disease specialist online