Doctor insights on:
Can I Die From Myocarditis If I Ignore It
Hard to say: Every disease acts differntly in everyone else. Treatments sometime fail. You are scaring yourself silly worrying about this & worry makes you sick even if you don't have myocarditis. Posting & researching it all day is hurting you! Go for a walk, make some Xmas presents, go kiss someone you love, go see a funny movie. Dance! Happiness helps fight disease and improves health, mental & physical. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Unfortunately, yes: Acute myocarditis usually results from viral infection of the heart muscle, and causes weakness and difficulty breathing. It often follows other flu-like symptoms by several weeks. An infrequent complication is sudden death due to heart rhythm disturbances. In most victims, the arrhythmias occur after the diagnosis is known, but occasionally death may occur as an early complication. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
If you have a healthy heart are you less likely to die from myocarditis i dont understand why some die and some dont ?
Complex: Myocarditis has several causes and is relatively less common. Depending upon what the etiological factor is, whether it is acute or chronic, and how the body responds to the insult to the heart - outcomes can vary. I know this doesn't directly answer your question, but that is what the reality is, there no simple answer. It varies case to case, if heart severely damaged, recovery can vary. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can i die from cervical spine stenosis if i ignore it?
- Can i die from varicocele if i ignore it?
- Can i die from doxylamine overdose if i ignore it?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can i die from uterine prolapse if i ignore it?
- Can i die from breast fibroadenoma if i ignore it?
- Can i die from kidney stones if i ignore it?
- Can i die from parotitis if i ignore it?
- Talk to a infectious disease specialist online