Doctor insights on:
Can I Die From Bursitis If I Ignore It
Inflammation: Bursa are small sacs of synovial fluid in the body.Although there are more than 150, the most common bursa that people may be told is inflamed are by the shoulder & hip bones (trochanteric bursitis).They tend to be located where muscles & tendons, slide across bone. When bursitis occurs, movement becomes difficult & painful. Treatment may include rest,ice,anti-inflammatory drugs, PT, or injections ...Read more
NO care = longtime: Bursitis is about alignment of the hip and leg or arm/hand/elbow/shoulder. The best therapy is myofascial tissue release therapy is on a spectrum from simple stretching, yoga, massage, chiro adjustments, john f. Barnes unwinding, hands-on manipulations, acupuncture, gunn-ims, dry needling to finally travell trigger point injections. ...Read more
Irritation: A bursa is a normal part of the body over a prominence. We have them over the back of the elbow, front of the knee cap, on the top of the shoulder, and the outside of the hip (to name a few). They also the skin to move freely over the underlying bone and soft tissues. Normally thin, they become thick and painful with irritation. ...Read more
See below: This problem can only be solved by seeing your doctor and being evaluated face-to-face. After a thorough examination, your doctor should be able to tell you what's wrong and what to do about it. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can i die from myocarditis if i ignore it?
- Can i die from rheumatic fever if i ignore it?
- Can i die from tinea if i ignore it?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can i die from swollen foot if i ignore it?
- Can i die from essential tremor if i ignore it?
- Can i die from lymphoma if i ignore it?
- Can i die from whiplash if i ignore it?
- Talk to a rheumatologist online for free