Doctor insights on:
Can I Die From Bloody Diarrhea If I Ignore It
Maybe: Blood in the stool can come from local benign bleeding like hemorrhoids or anal fissures, or from more serious issues such as diverticula and colonic cancer. You could die from one of these or from serious blood loss if neglected. You should seek attention from your family doctor or a GI specialist and soon. ...Read more
Loose stools is a symptom in which a person's stool (poop) does not hold its shape after it goes into the toilet. Instead of remaining a shaped piece of poop, the poop spreads out in the toilet bowl water. Very loose stool is called diarrhea. Loose stool can be caused by infections, certain foods or drinks, ...Read more
Bloody diarrhea: warrants prompt medical evaluation. Possible causes include inflammatory and infectious conditions. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can i die from myocarditis if i ignore it?
- Can i die from rheumatic fever if i ignore it?
- Can i die from tinea if i ignore it?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can i die from swollen foot if i ignore it?
- Can i die from essential tremor if i ignore it?
- Can i die from lymphoma if i ignore it?
- Can i die from whiplash if i ignore it?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free