Doctor insights on:
Can I Continue To Wear Contacts While I Am Healing From A Corneal Abrasion
Corneal Abrasion (Scratch) (Definition)
A corneal abrasion is a painful scratch to the surface of the clear part of the eye, which is called the cornea. It can be painful and may feel as if there is sand in the eye. One should seek medical attention promptly. ...Read more
Corneal healing: An abrasion of the cornea is like a scratch on the skin, it involves the superficial layers of the cornea surface, the epithelium. Corneal abrasion heal quickly because of the moisture of the eye. These heal much better and faster if there is no infection, therefore treatment of an abrasion consists of antibiotic eye drops. ...Read more
No improvement in vision aftr 15 days of corneal abrasion.Under BCL for 14 days.doc says healing is not complete.there is no infection.why vision blur?
OD dx me w/mild corneal abrasion. She had me buy OTC eye drops & nighttime eye lubricant. Can I wear a sleep mask @ night as I have trouble sleeping?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can i wear contacts a day after a corneal abrasion?
- How long after a corneal abrasion can i start to wear contacts again?
- Can i wear contacts if i have a corneal scar on one of my eyes?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can i wear contacts with a stye?
- Can i wear reading glasses with contacts?
- Can i wear contacts after cataract surgery?
- Wearing contacts with pink eye
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free