Doctor insights on:
Can I Buy Lansoprazole Over The Counter
No: Nifedipine is a medication used to treat high blood pressure. There are many different medications and combinations of medications that can be used to treat hypertension (high blood pressure). A prescription is needed, and the doctor will follow along in order to get one on the best dosage of the proper medication(s). Lifestyle treatments (diet, exercise) are also important. ...Read more
Time release: I doubt itGet a more detailed answer ›
See A Doctor Too: Topical Salicylic Acid for the treatment of Acne can be found over the counter as Neutrogena acne products, also Clean and Clear products. Each brand makes several types including face wash, moisturizers, and astringents so do read the labels to confirm ingredients. Successful Acne treatment typically requires long term management and best outcomes are achieved under regular care of a doctor. ...Read more
No, but yes . . .: Typically, over-the-counter medications (not to be confused w/dietary supplements) are half-dose versions of their branded prescription-only counterparts. However, Meclizine appears to be an exception as it is available by prescription only as Antivert (meclizine) and available over-the-counter as dramamine, both at the same doses. So can you buy Antivert (meclizine) otc? No. But you can buy dose-equivalent dramamine. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you get lansoprazole over the counter?
- Can i buy thrush treatment over-the-counter?
- Where can i buy amoxicillin over-the-counter
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can i buy nexium over-the-counter?
- Can i buy beta blockers over-the-counter?
- Can i buy ephedrine over-the-counter?
- Can i buy muscle relaxers over-the-counter?
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online