Doctor insights on:
Can I Breastfeed Using Miconazole
Yes, safely: Miconazole does not enter the blood stream from the vagina to any significant extent and is safe to use during breast feeding. If you are thinking of using it on your nipples, then Clotrimazole (cream) is the same medication used to treat oral thrush in a baby, would be safe to use, and be effective as well. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Breastfeeding is providing nutrition to an infant using breat milk either directly by infant latching and sucking on the nipple or by feeding via bottle with expressed breast milk (when baby has difficulty suckling). Breast milk is the best milk for any baby but ...Read more
I am having orange discharge that contains small white chunks after using Miconazole 3, is this normal? I
Im using miconazole lotion, and antibiotic 100mg. Is it enough? How my skin look like if its getting better
I suffer from jock itchs and have been using miconazole cream.It reoccurs even when i continue its usage.What is possible cause and treatment.
Groin Rash: Intertrigo is a fancy name for a rash that shows up between the folds of skin. It is a very common skin rash that can crop up throughout life. The most common areas affected include larger skin-fold areas such as: armpits, beneath the breasts, genital area, abdomen. The cause is increased moisture. You can control the moisture with otc zeasorb af. Treatment is rx vytone cream. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can i safely have sex with my wife during her menses using a condom?
- Can i do sex with my girlfriend during her menses without using condom?
- How can i cover up my pimples without using makeup?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long before i can see hair growth from using 15000 mcg of biotin?
- Can i go swimming without using a tampon?
- If i have cysts can i breastfeed
- How can i stop taking zoloft im on 50mg have been using it for 9 months?
- Talk to a pediatrician online