Doctor insights on:
Can I Become Permanently Crazy After Having D Ts
DTs are dangerous: Dts or delirium tremens are a set of life threatening side effects when someone quits drinking excessive amounts of alcohol. Unlike many drug withdrawls, withdrawling from alcohol is quite risky and requires medical supervision to ensure that someone does not suffer severe medical problems or death. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Depends: It depends how much you are drinking, and you feel right now - if you are having severe tremor (the shakes), sweats, anxiety, trouble sleeping, agitation, then you are at risk of a seizure soon and dts in another day or two. If you are worried, don't sit there typing and waiting for an online response - call your doctor or go to an emergency room! dt's usually requires drinking at least a pint/d. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Can be severe: Delirium tremens or alcohol withdrawal syndrome can have very severe symtpoms. These may include tremenulousness, agitation, confusion, hallucinations, high blood pressure, high heart rate, sweating. This can lead to seizures in the extreme cases. The seizures are usually generalized with uncontrolled movements of all of the limbs. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can i stop dts if i drink less?
- Can i still become a firefighter if i have asthma?
- I have been gaining weight like crazy
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How many days after my period can i become pregnant?
- Can i become pregnant 6 days after my period?
- How can i permanently eliminate my keloid?
- How can i become pregnant?
- Talk to an addiction specialist online for free