Doctor insights on:
Can I Be Pregnant In My Hormones Are Dropping
A hormone (from greek ὁρμή, "impetus") is a chemical released by a cell or a gland in one part of the body that sends out messages that affect cells in other parts of the organism. Only a little amount of hormone is required to alter cell metabolism. In essence, it is a chemical messenger that transports a signal from ...Read more
How long does it take for your body to realise that you are pregnant , ( not for symptoms to show but how soon do your hormones change and etc...)?
Almost immediately: Hard to say exactly what you mean with this question. A woman's physiology starts changing almost immediately, but it is variable as to when a woman notices this. My wife knew she was pregnant almost immediately, or at least she thought she was. ...Read more
Read Net post of woman in 30s claiming she & others grew 3 inchs after taking hormones to get pregnant. Taking what kinds of hormones would cause that
4 weeks plus: You are just over 4 weeks pregnant as calculated from your last period and your hormone levels are consistent with this. Because hormone levels change rapidly and vary somewhat with the pregnancy, they are not useful in determining how far along you are. Early ultrasound is more useful for this, and your last period is a good guide if you are regular. ...Read more
Need more info: To know what the pill is that you are taking. ...Read more
Hormones: My apologies but I don't understand what you are asking. Please give some more details. ...Read more
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is this tingling feeling in my vagania can i be pregnant?
- Can i be pregnant if my tubes are tied?
- How can i tell if my hormones are in balance?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- I can see black lines in one of my eyes what could be causing this
- What can be the cause for pain in my right side abdomen and burning with i pee?
- My tubes are clamped how can i get pregnant
- How can i tell if the stitches in my finger are getting infected?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online