Doctor insights on:
Can I Be Pregnant And Be On My Period
Yes: Regular ovulation occurs 14 days before a 28-day period, so one would not get pregnant 7 days before the period. If, for whatever reason, the ovulation is delayed by 7 or more days, then pregnancy is possible. When you miss your period, do a pregnancy test. If it's negative, repeat 1 and 2 weeks later. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
Unlikely: The most opportune time to get pregnant is during ovulation. In a 28 day cycle, this normally occurs near the 14th day. Then again, anything is possible and why leave it to chance if you want to prevent pregnancy? Use contraception and if you are uncertain about being pregnant, take a home pregnancy test. All the best! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Not period, bleeding: Vaginal bleeding in the first half of pregnancy is called threatened abortion - not period - and can be the harbinger of miscarriage, small baby, preterm birth, preeclampsia, or placenta previa/accreta. See your obstetrician asap if that is happening to you, take Folic Acid 1-5 mg daily and good luck! ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can i be on my period and still be pregnant?
- Can i came on my period and be pregnant?
- If i got fibrocystic breasts and my period is late can i be pregnant
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can i be pregnant and have my period every month?
- Can i get my period and still be pregnant?
- If im on my period can i still be pregnant
- If i'm on my period can i still be pregnant
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free