Doctor insights on:
Can I Ask My Doctor To Induce Me At 39 Weeks
NOT SAFE OR WISE!!!: Your doctor could but i believe a good doctor should not! induction significantly increases risk of a difficult complicated labor that's risky for your baby, increases risk of c-section, jaundice & your baby needing admission to the neonatal intensive care. Do you really want to put your baby at risk just to minimize your discomfort? See http://pregnancy.About.Com/od/induction/a/risksinduction.Htm. ...Read more
Several ways: Typically they give you an IV medication called oxytocin, which is the same hormone that your brain produces to make you go into labor. Sometimes they will do other things, including a couple of different medications in your vagina and cervix. Discuss it with your physician. ...Read more
Yes: If he feels it would benefit to your or baby's outcome. ...Read more
Will a doctor induce you at 39 weeks due to you becoming uncomfortable and suffering from back pain from a previous injury?
How can I open my cervix? fastr im 39 weeks and I have till this week to open. my doctor said and when im 41 week that they are going do c section b
Why c section?: There is no way to make your self go into labor. Walking and staying active can help. Some say that having intercourse helps. Some doctor prefer to induce labor if someone reaches 41 weeks. It is not typical to do a c section automatically at 41 weeks. Discuss the options with your doctor. ...Read more
Dr wanted to induce at 39 weeks b/c baby hasn't dropped yet. Isn't this a reason not to induce? My baby and i are otherwise healthy w/o complications.
Do not rec that: If you want to go into labor discuss induction with your OB , you can be induced anytime after at or after 39 weeks gestation, I use cervadil to ripen the cervix then rupture of membranes and a little pitiocin if necessary , it is safe when done correctly like I do it and works please discuss with your doc, there are other meds to use also, ideal time to deliver is 39-40 weeks. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Will my doctor induce me at 37 weeks if i have irritable uterus
- How can i request my doctor to admit me to hospital?
- When can i ask the doctor to strip my membranes
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How can i tell if my doctor will be the right one to treat me?
- How many weeks do i have to be so i can my doctor can stripping the membranes?
- First pregnancy and doctor will induce me at 39 weeks
- How can i get to know my baby at two weeks?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online