Doctor insights on:
Can I Apply Soframycin Oinment For Baby Skin Rash
Avoid sun exposure: Mupirocin is the ointment of choice for certain staph infections. I would not recommend applying sunscreen to an open wound or rash. You would be wise to avoid significant sun exposure to an infected wound. A dry dressing over the mupirocin application might be a better choice. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
What topical creams can I use for razor rash itchy skin?? I use anti fungal creams at the moment. Any suggestions?
Moisturizers: with or without low dose hydrocortisone will probably be more helpful than an antifungal cream, unless you actually have a fungal infection. Mixtures of Eucerin cream and hydrocortisone are usually very helpful for treatment dry, itchy skin. Preventing the rash/irritation of the skin would be best. Try shaving well legs are damp (right after getting out of shower), and use a shaving gel/form. ...Read more
NO: NO! NO! NO! Aminoglycocide antibiotics in skin ointments do not seem to help ANYTHING at all.They are among the most common things that people are allergic to. They are useless and may be harmful. There are effective acne treatments. A dermatologist will help you. Meanwhile you can try OTC benzoyl peroxide. ...Read more
15 month old diagnosed with perioral dermatitis. Prescribed topical erythromycin gel. Burns and dries out her skin. Is it ok to use neosporin too?
DERMATITIS: They are both antibiotics. Use either one. ...Read more
Can I put neosporin on my entire scalp for broken skin, scalp sores, and scabs? Or does plain vaseline help or hydrocortisone cream?
Doctor help: You need professional guidance, either your doctor or a dermatologist will help you ...Read more
My baby has a really bad diaper rash can I use bactroban (mupirocin) cream on it? I'm using sudocream
Am using bactroban (mupirocin) for skin rashes from which some fluid comes after a cut on toe.Was wondering if I put neosporin powder over bactroban (mupirocin) will it harm?
1) there is no : Point in doing that. 2) I would recommend you see a doctor. It sounds like you are self doctoring. The reason is it sounds like you have an infection and then you say a rash. So there may be two problems. If your not getting better with the bactroban (mupirocin) you may need an oral antibiotic. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Can I use monstat cream for skin rashes on my belly button and under arm or athletes foot cream is better?
Would it harm if neosporin powder is added over bactroban (mupirocin) ointment for skin rashes. How many times should the ointment be applied in a day.thanks..
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can we apply soframycin on vagina wounds?
- Can i use soframycin on my dry face?
- Can i apply elomet?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can i apply calamine lotion?
- Can you apply skin lotion to a sunburn?
- Can i apply vitamin e on my face?
- Can i apply peroxide and neosporin to a penis infection?
- Can i apply soframycin on glans of penis?