Doctor insights on:
Can Hypoestrogenism Cause A Women Not To Have An Orgasm
Conventionally, orgasm is the culmination of sexual arousal (and may be repeated) and typically produces great pleasure through direct genital stimulation of the male penis and female clitoris. However, orgasm may also be achieved via the brain or as a reflex arc. The physical characteristics are an explosive peak & repeated neuromuscular action causing release of male ...Read more
See below: The only way to be certain that is the casue is to take theyoid to bring up the levels to normal and see if that helps. ...Read more
Still being studied: Female ejaculation is the expulsion of fluid by the paraurethral ducts through and around the human female urethra during or before an orgasm. It is also known in slang as gushing or squirting. Some women, if stimulated in the right area, can "squirt" during or as part of an orgasm. Women can still orgasm without squirting too. Hope this helps. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I already know cheating can cause a loss of interest in sex, but can it also cause a woman to not have an orgasm ?
Not hormones: Hormones do not regulate orgasms. The nervous system, blood flow and psychological factors do. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can children have orgasms?
- How soon can i have orgasm after vaginal hysterectomy?
- How soon after a miscarriage can i have an orgasm?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What causes multiple orgasms?
- Female orgasms cause cancer
- Men experience orgasm age women
- Does masturbation have to lead to orgasm?
- Can hypotestosteronism cause a women not to have an orgasm?