Doctor insights on:
Can Hydroceles Lead To Cancer
Had testicular cancer in left testicular. & testicular removed. Yesterday diagnosed hydrocele in right testicular. Will it become a testicular cancer?
Different entities: I'm glad the original testicular cancer is history. If you've had a good imaging study and there's no testicular cancer on the right, i would not worry about the hydrocele -- these are extremely common. You're correct to believe that a second primary in the opposite testis is somewhat more common than random chance. Ask your physician about banking sperms. Good luck. ...Read more
Had left testicular removal in 2007 due to testicular tumar. Yestrday diagnosed hydrocele in right testicular. Will it develop into testicular cancer?
Had left testicular removal in 2007 due to testicular cancer and now diagnosed hydrocele in right testicular. What is the safe effective treatment ?
See below: A scrotal ultrasound will confirm a diagnosis of hydrocele. While this can be corrected with a relatively simple outpatient operation, if it is not really hurting or bothering you in any way, i would advise against it. All surgery, no matter how "minor", can have complications, and in your case, this is the only testicle you have left, and is the only thing making testosterone and sperm! ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
I have a hydrocele in my right testicle. I have had ultrasound to confirm this. I can't feel my testicle too much fluid. How do I check for cancer?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can biting your tongue lead to tongue cancer?
- If a women continue to get bv can it lead to cervical cancer
- Can keeping my cellphone in my pocket lead to penile or testicular cancer?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can gastritis lead to cancer?
- Can leaving a phone or bluetooth headset in your pocket lead to cancer?
- Can mold lead to rectal cancer?
- Can a traumatic brain injury lead to brain cancer?
- Talk to a oncologist online for free