Doctor insights on:
Can Hunger Cause Chest Pain
Depends on the site: of the Back pain; IF its in the upper back (back of the chest, which is the Thoracic Spine) then referred pain come around to the front and cause some chest discomfort. IF its in the lower back, then unlikely, EXCEPT if at the time of the lower back pain, you have another reason for chest discomfort occuring at the same time. Good Luck. ...Read more
Hope U R breathing!: Seriously, if the pain is acutely severe, or of sufficient intensity as to be reproduced by the physical act of abdominal and chest excursion, then seek help now! you may be describing a "surgical abdomen", a perforated viscus, or significant cardiopulmonary disease. Please call 911. ...Read more
Yes, but: A sixties female asks if gas can cause left chest pain. Yes it can, but of greater concern is the heart. Doctors think of the worst and rule it out before considering soft diagnostic alternatives like "gas". See a doctor and have a stress test to rule out angina pectoris. If the pain is constant, crushing, and severe go to E.R. For evaluation of acute myocardial infarction, aka heart attack. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can ibs cause a constant burning hunger pain?
- Hunger pain in chest
- Can hunger cause heartburn?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can hypothyroidism cause a feeling of hunger?
- Can hunger cause nausea and headaches?
- Can the esophagus cause chest pain?
- Can gastritis cause chest pain?
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online