Doctor insights on:
Can Humira Affect Your Sperm
It is impossible: The needle is not long enough to cause that problem. The worst is occasional minor bleeding from a tiny skin vessel. ...Read more
I have a small supply of humira (adalimumab) which is slightly out of date. I don't have a good means of obtaining more right now. Would it be harmful to use it?
Avoid expired meds: Expiry date means that these drugs are tested for that much time and was considered to hold the same efficacy as the tablets on the first day of manufacturing. So expired medicines means there is no guarantees of any sort. So they are better to be avoided.. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
No: The needle is not long enough to hit anything except a minor skin vessel. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can humira affect your eye sight?
- Can oxytetracycline affect male sperm?
- Can an inguinal hernia affect sperm count?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can sperm live in your mouth?
- Can you inject humira anywhere on your body besides stomach and thigh?
- Can sinusitis affect your eyes?
- Can tourettes affect your diet?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free