Doctor insights on:
Can Huffing Be Detected In Blood Or Urine Test
Urine is the product of the kidneys, which is produced to eliminate the waste products of metabolism, manage body fluid balance, &maintain acid-base balance. The blood is first filtered by the kidneys, and the composition of the resulting fluid is then altered depending on the body's needs. It is composed of mostly water, and breakdown products from blood cells impart ...Read more
No: Your consent is required to test for either of these. ...Read more
Can schistosoma haematobium eggs be detected in a urinalysis test? If not what type of urine test can detect it? Thanks
No: Labs would need to run specific tests for THC for it to be detected. It is not detected in routine lab work. ...Read more
Can urine test or blood test show signs of bladder stones ? If so what would doctor test for in urine or blood ?.
No. But,: Urine infection test is urinalysis with added culture if urine has blood, white cells(pus cells), or bacteria. If there is infection in blood, this test dose not detect it. But, sometimes, urine infection goes to blood in cases of kidney infection or urosepsis (sepsis from urine source). In these cases the bacteria that is found in the urine usually, not always, matches what's in the blood. ...Read more
Time: Waiting is the main answer. You can dilute your urine, but that will lead you to fail the test anyway. Time will degrade most ETG (the urine test for the product of alcohol) - usually between 2-7 days. I'm sure you were hoping for a cheat - but all of them can be detected by the test itself. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What stds can be detected by a urine test?
- How long can pot be detected in your urine?
- Can weed be detected in a urine test?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is i pill detected through urine test?
- Can weed be detected through blood?
- What can be detected in a urine test?
- Can marijuana be detected in a urine test?
- Talk to a pulmonologist online for free