Doctor insights on:
Can Hpv Cause A Missed Period
High risk HPV (cin 3) at 19, cone biopsy done, am now 24 with missed period, pain during sex and spotting between periods. Smoker and sexually active?
Back to OBGYN: The risk of hpv infection in women is directly related to the number of male sex partners sex with a new partner is a stronger risk factor than sex with a steady partner both vaginal and anal intercourse are major risk factors for hpv infection transmission is usually asymptomatic. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
A missed period is when you don't have a period at your normal time. Because a missed period can be due to pregnancy, even a period that is signficantly lighter or shorter can be considered a missed period and possible pregnancy. And having early symptoms of early pregnancy such as sore breasts or mild nausea would increase ...Read more
Yes: If you are asking if changing status of breastfeeding can cause you to miss a period, then the answer is yes. It's also possible, that if you are exclusively breastfeeding, and you're past the 6 month mark, without birth control, that you're pregnant. If you've supplemented at all since birth, then also possible pregnant. Consider a pregnancy test if you're at all worried. Best of luck. ...Read more
Anovulatory cycles: during which an egg is not released, and there is no menstrual bleeding (period) are common in very young women and in women who are approaching the age of menopause, and in PCOS. Smoking does decrease fertility and increases the risk of anovulatory cycles; however, many women who smoke cigarettes continue to have regular periods. Smoking causes many other health problems. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can a bacterial infection cause a missed period?
- Can fibroids cause you to miss a period?
- Can kidney stones cause a missed period?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can a ovarian cyst cause you to miss your period?
- Can chlamydia cause a missed period?
- Can a bladder infection cause a missed period?
- Can a urinary tract infection cause a missed period?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free