Doctor insights on:
Can Horseback Rideing Brake My Hymen
Is it really possible to break your hymen horseback riding? I only have a tiny amount of blood in my underwear after riding my horse could this be why
Sure: Yes that is possible. You could also just be having an irregular period since you are 16. ...Read more
See Below: There are only really 2 types of hymen, perforate (open) and imperforate (closed). The perforate hymen can come in different types of opening (slit, septum or microperoforate). Which means that they are partially open. If you are seeing your periods, then it is perforate. Once you have intercourse, most hymens will tear to become normal. ...Read more
Vagina: It is a membrane in the vaginal opening that all girls are born with. It was used as a check that women were virgins on their wedding night but that is flawed logic as the hymen can be broken innocently before marriage by certain positions or activities like bicycling. You can read the basics on the internet. Wikipedia (not usually a trusted source) has a decent introduction and diagram. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can a razor break my hymen?
- What gland ride horseback on the thyroid gland?
- Small glands that ride horseback on the thyroid
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- I have acne sign on my face how can i get ride
- Can tampax hurt the hymen?
- Can tampons break the hymen?
- Can i ride rides while pregnant?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online