Doctor insights on:
Can Hookah Affect Your Pregnancy
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
In several ways: Your skin goes through several changes during pregnancy. Some areas become darker due to changes in the pigment of your skin. Luckily, this generally fades. Blood vessels can become for prominent, moles can change in appearance & stretch marks develop due to connective tissue changes. Itching may be normal or a sign of something more concerning. Always discuss any skin changes with your dr. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I found out that I am pregnant. My right overi is stuck to my utris will this affect my pregnancy?
May or May Not: You may or may not experience pregnancy symptoms that will impact your ability to work. The major issue would be if you developed a pregnancy complication. I worked until the day i delivered for all of my pregnancies, but every woman and every pregnancy is different. Take care. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can crying too much during your pregnancy affect your baby?
- Can being on your period affect a pregnancy test?
- Can your period affect a pregnancy test?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can a uti affect a pregnancy test?
- Can amoxicillin affect your period?
- Can folic acid affect your period?
- Can low iron affect your period?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online