Doctor insights on:
Can Home Pregnancy Test Give False Positive
Who knows: Be sure to do the first morning most concentrated urine. Now a days most tests are the same sensitivity. Get a serum HCG blood test if any question. At 46 we start to see some skipping of menses from perimenopuase. If you don't want blood test, repeat the urine test in another 5-7 days. ...Read more
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
You are pregnant: Not common at all.Get a more detailed answer ›
Very low: Though one can never say never, the tests are designed to err on the side of a false negative rather than a false positive. ...Read more
I've taken 6 home pregnancy test, all coming out positive. Is there any way cyst could cause those to be a false positive?
I wanted to get pregnant and finally got a positive from home pregnancy test. I took 2 test but a different time. I'm scared it's false positive. Can i trust it and hope i'm pregnant?
Nurse said my blood pressure was 160/100 and that it could give me a false negative on a home pregnancy test. Is this true?
I took hCG drops about a month ago, stopped about 15 days later. yesterday I took a home pregnancy test and it came back positive. could it be false?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can a home pregnancy test give a false positive?
- Can home pregnancy tests give a false positive?
- Can a pregnancy test give a false positive?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What can give a false positive pregnancy test?
- Can a home pregnancy test give a false negative?
- Can first response pregnancy test give false positive?
- Can loestrin 24 give you a false positive on a pregnancy test?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free