Doctor insights on:
Hirschsprung's Disease And Headaches
The medical term is cephalalgia. It is a feeling of pain that can occur on either both sides or just one side of the head or neck. Headaches can be sharp, dull, or throbbing, and can radiate to different areas of the head. They typically last less than an hour but can ...Read more
Surgery: First hirschsprung's has to be confirmed by full thickness biopsy of the rectum. The pathology should be read by a pediatric pathologist accustomed to looking for ganglion cells. If positive then a primary pullthrough or leveling colostomy can be performed depending on the presence of colitis and the experience of the pediatric surgeon. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
GERD,ZENKERS,TEETH,G: Commonest cause of bad breath is from teeth, gums and bacterial growth on tongue other causes are eating foods containing garlick, onions and spices from sinus infestion gatro esophageal reflux and zenkers diverticulm a rare disorder bad breath is not caused by hirschsprung disease which is diagnosed and treated in neonatal period, infancy and early childhood. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Constipation: Inability to stool spontaneously without laxatives, suppositories or some form of rectal stimulation. Usually presents in newborn period, but can manifest latter if breast fed when infant transitions to formula or solid foods. Biopsy and barium enema are needed to make the diagnosis. Can be treated successfully with surgery. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Http://www.hirschspr: http://www.hirschsprungs.info/Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Causes hirschsprung disease
- Does hirschsprung disease cause sleep disturbance?
- Does hirschsprung disease cause failure to thrive?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can celiac disease cause headaches?
- Can liver disease cause headaches?
- Can kidney disease cause headaches?
- Is vomiting a symptom of hirschsprung disease?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free