Doctor insights on:
Can High Sugar Affect Blood Alcohol Level
Diabetes: High blood sugar is the result ; not cause of diabetes. The cause of diabetes is Insulin whether absent in type1; deficient or resistance in type2 or gestational. Some risk factors like sugary drinks, obesity, age, stress, infection or dawn phenomenon predispose a person to diabetes. Hope it helps. Thanks. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Not: It doesn't.Get a more detailed answer ›
Metabolic syndrome: Hi. Much as I hate the name "metabolic syndrome", it has stuck. It includes obesity, type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure, a particular type of lipid abnormality, and higher risk of cardiovascular disease. It's not that the high sugar causes the high blood pressure (often the high blood pressure antedates the high blood sugar), but the underlying metabolic aberration(s) cause the whole picture. ...Read more
DANGEROUS MIX!!: The blood alcohol level will not increase with the combination of alcohol and valium but the sedative effects of each will increase and therein lies the danger. So you can definitely worsen the impairment especially with driving etc. The bac will not increase but the problems will including the possibility of death. Do not do this! ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What can affect blood sugar levels?
- Can stress affect blood sugar levels?
- Will high blood sugar level turn into blood alcohol
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can alcohol affect blood glucose levels?
- Can drinking gatorade affect my blood sugar level?
- Can stress affect blood sugar?
- Can thyroid affect blood sugar?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free