Doctor insights on:
Can High Blood Pressure Make You Pass Out And Faint
Blood pressure is a measurement of the force placed on the blood vessels and is comprised of the "systolic" pressure (the top number on a blood pressure meter) which is the peak pressure when the heart is pumping, and the "diastolic" pressure (the bottom number on a blood pressure meter) which is the pressure during the resting phase ...Read more
I suffer from high blood pressure (controlled with meds). During kettlebell excercises, i felt faint, suspected pressure drop? Hydrated enough&ate well
85 yr, history of high blood pressure, has morning sinking spells, low BP , faints, lethargic, weak, BP goes up by noon, ran tests, nothing major?
Get a 2nd opinion: If you have a blood pressure machine at home, please check it before you get up in the morning (lying down position). Then get up slowly with blood pressure cuff on. Repeat it about 3-5 minutes after you get up. Check if you have any symptoms between lying down and getting up. Record everything and talk to physician. Medications may be the problem. Or baroreceptor reflex may be problem. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Blood pressure: Anyone can suffer from fainting.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can high blood pressure make you pass out or is that a tia?
- Can high blood pressure make you pass out?
- Can you pass out from high blood pressure?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you faint from high blood pressure?
- Can you be anemic and have high blood pressure?
- Can high blood pressure make you feel tired?
- Can having high blood pressure make you tired?
- Talk to a cardiologist online