Doctor insights on:
Can High Blood Pressure Cause Motion Sickness
Blood pressure is a measurement of the force placed on the blood vessels and is comprised of the "systolic" pressure (the top number on a blood pressure meter) which is the peak pressure when the heart is pumping, and the "diastolic" pressure (the bottom number on a blood pressure meter) which is the pressure during the resting phase ...Read more
I have high blood pressure , sometimes 140/90 and sometimes 145/95 . Dr how can I overcome this deadly sickness?
Not likely: Unless the pressure is staggeringly high, there is usually no effect on the vision. Wavy vision should be investigated by your ophthalmologist especially if it is of recent onset. Blood pressure does need control for other reasons (heart, brain) but not for alterations in eye vision. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can constipation cause high blood pressure?
- Can sinus pressure cause high blood pressure?
- Can kidney stones cause high blood pressure?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can the flu shot cause high blood pressure?
- Can high blood pressure cause a lump in throat feeling?
- Can ulcers cause high blood pressure?
- High blood pressure can cause all of the following except
- Talk to a cardiologist online