Doctor insights on:
Can Herpes Cause Swollen Lymph Nodes
Not a day later: Too soon. ...Read moreGet help now ›
There are different types of herpes infections; herpes simplex infection of mouth (gingivostomatitis) and lips (labialis) are the most common. Others include genital herpes, and herpes zoster. Herpes infection could very mild to very dangerous depending on the type and location of the body affected. I ...Read more
Get help now ›
Is it normal to have swollen lymph nodes in my labia majora during a second herpes outbreak? Sores are also on opposite side than first outbreak...
Get help now ›
A friend of mine had genital herpes, she is complaining about getting swollen lymph nodes in the neck & pimples on chest.Is it normal?
Two kinds of Herpes : Genital herpes does not affect face or upper part of the body. The symptoms you describe need medical attention. Consult your medical doctor. Hope this is helpful information. ...Read moreGet help now ›
Infections cause it: Lymph nodes swell up anytime there is infection in our skin or mucosal areas. This is just a normal response but it is not a totally effective defense, yet it tends to contain some of the germs before they spread any further. ...Read moreGet help now ›
Monitoring Centers: Lymphatic system absorbs/carries things too big to go into the arteries/veins like bacteria eaten by white cells and digested food. Lymph nodes "taste" the lymph for anything bad like bacteria/viruses/cancers, etc. When it detects a problem, it alerts the immune system and your body reacts. They enlarge in response to the inflammation they create when they react. They shrink when all is well. ...Read moreGet help now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can herpes cause swollen lymph nodes in neck?
- Can a yeast infection cause swollen lymph nodes?
- Can a yeast infection cause swollen lymph nodes in groin?
- Can ear piercing cause swollen lymph node?
- Can your period cause swollen lymph nodes?
- Can a tooth infection cause swollen lymph nodes?
- Can eczema cause swollen lymph nodes?
- Can a sebaceous cyst cause swollen lymph nodes?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free