Doctor insights on:
Can Herpes Cause Sores On The Vaginal Area
There are different types of herpes infections; herpes simplex infection of mouth (gingivostomatitis) and lips (labialis) are the most common. Others include genital herpes, and herpes zoster. Herpes infection could very mild to very dangerous depending on the type and location of the body affected. I ...Read more
Yes as any kind of : trauma can lead to an outbreak. But it is not a guarantee. Waxing is more traumatic than shaving. Even just stress can cause an outbreak. I recommend having prescription valacyclovir available if any burning itching or pain starts, and you can take a pill to prevent the outbreak or at least shorten the course. ...Read more
After shaving, I noticed small open sores on vaginal area (mainly the outer lip).they are painful and have hair growing out the middle is it herpes?
Vaginal sores, i got type 1 herpes no type 2 so dr is not treating type 1 til she swabs a new breakout. Why not treat type if we ruled out type 2?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can a uti cause bumps or sores on the vaginal area?
- Sores in vaginal area
- Can canker sores cause herpes?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Vaginal sores not herpes
- Vaginal herpes sores
- What could cause blister like sores in the vaginal area?
- Can genital herpes cause cold sores?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free