Doctor insights on:
Can Herpes Cause Ovarian Cancer
Cancer is a group of diseases that is characterized by uncontrolled cell growth leading to invasion of surrounding tissues that spread to other parts of the body. Cancer can begin anywhere in the body and is usually related to one or more genetic mutations that allow normal cells to become malignant by interfering with internal cellular control mechanisms, such as programmed cell death or by preventing ...Read more
No: This is worrisome though, especially if it's well above the reference range and there's no clear explanation. (Mild elevations mean little and the range is set so that several percent of healthies fall above.) Get with your physician about this. ...Read more
It is a cancer which arises from the ovary. This cancer is typically silent, producing little or no symptoms till it spreads, first into the pelvic area and later into the peritoneal cavity leading to fluid accumulation(ascites) which is often the first symptom. Despite its late presentation, there is a reasonable treatment for it, with some long term survivors even ...Read more
There are different types of herpes infections; herpes simplex infection of mouth (gingivostomatitis) and lips (labialis) are the most common. Others include genital herpes, and herpes zoster. Herpes infection could very mild to very dangerous depending on the type and location of the body affected. I ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can hpv cause ovarian cancer?
- Can ovarian cancer be caused by abortions?
- Can ovarian cancer cause a miscarriage?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can ovarian cancer cause a positive pregnancy test?
- Can ovarian cancer cause acid reflux?
- Can ovarian cancer cause elevated wbc?
- Can hormonal imbalance cause ovarian cancer?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free