Doctor insights on:
Can Herbal Supplements Treat Tetanus Infection
Supplements is also known as Vitamins and supplements. A dietary supplement, also known as food supplement or nutritional supplement, is a preparation intended to supplement the diet and provide nutrients, such as vitamins, minerals, fiber, fatty acids, or amino acids, that may be missing or may not be consumed in sufficient quantities in a person's diet. Some countries define dietary supplements as foods, while ...Read more
Herbal: Supplements carry a label stating that it is not intended to treat, diagnose or cure a disease or ailment. Generally, they boost your immune status helping your body fight the infection and may compliment antibiotic treatment. Colloidal silver has been reported to have both antibacterial and antiviral properties. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Remedy for Herpes: A 2002 article in the "journal of ethnopharmacology" names the concentrated extract of lemon balm (melissa officinalis) "one of the most widely used topical preparations in the treatment and prevention of herpes." lemon balm cream has been reported to interrupt the infection, promote healing of lesions, and reduce the number of recurrences of herpes. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Yes: Most people have non-bacterial chronic prostatitis and are not improved with antibiotics. There are multiple prescription and non-prescription medications as well as behavioral modifications that can be used to treat prostatitis. These are best discussed with your healthcare provider. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Infections are invasions of some other organism (fungus, bacteria, parasite) or viruses into places where they do not belong. For instance, we have normal gut bacteria that live within us without causing problems; however, when those penetrate the bowel wall and enter the bloodstream, ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Are there herbal supplements that can treat a bacterial lung infection?
- Are there herbal supplements that can treat a mrsa lung infection?
- Are the herbal supplements that can treat a streptococcal infection?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can herbal supplements prevent tetanus infection?
- Are there any herbal supplements that i can take to treat my herpes outbreaks?
- Are there herbal supplements that can help treat prostatitis?
- Are there herbal supplements that can prevent a bacterial infection?
- Talk to a pediatrician online