Doctor insights on:
Can Hepatitis Be Transmitted Through Kissing
Did hepatitis b infect another person through mouth kissing, ?If the other is a chronic carrier ..Im confused as IG mucous contains this virus or not
No : It does not transmit by kissing.Get a more detailed answer ›
Yes, but remember...: One can catch hepa through kissing, but remember that hepa viruses are transmitted by a fecal-oral route. That means hepa hangs around one's anus, or wherever traces of poop might end up. So, to transmit hepa by kissing, some of the kissing probably has to be located "south of the belly button", or on unwashed hands. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can hepatitis c be transmitted through kissing?
- Can std be transmitted through kissing?
- Can syphilis be transmitted through kissing?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can hpv be transmitted through kissing?
- Can hepatitis be transmitted through urine?
- Can hiv aids be transmitted through kissing?
- Can hepatitis c be transmitted through sweat?
- Talk to a hepatologist online for free