Doctor insights on:
Can Hemorrhoids Cause Groin Pain
No: However, if you have an accompanying varicocele, testis pain could occur. If you have both, see your md to ensure you do not have a condition that could interfere with venous outflow from your pelvis. ...Read more
Not really: External hemorrhoids usually dont cause back pain. Internal ones unless they are causing bowel obstruction do not hurt also. Im sure some preporation h can help. If not see your physician to see a proctologist or general surgeon who can talk to you about your options. And find out why u have back pain. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Not aware of this: Hemorroids may cause rectal bleeding or discomfort but shouldn't cause pain in the testicles(balls).Causes of testicular pain vary with age, symptoms, &physical exam, but may include referred pain from prostatitis, epididymitis, irritation of the spermatic cord from exercising without proper support.Seek attention emergently if a testicle is painful&swollen as this could be torsion. See ur doc for xm. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can hemorrhoids cause pain?
- Can hemorrhoids cause pressure in the groin when urinating?
- Can internal hemorrhoids cause pain?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can hemorrhoids cause tailbone pain?
- Can hemorrhoids cause testicular pain?
- Can a hemorrhoid cause testicle pain?
- Can hemorrhoids cause leg pain?
- Talk to a urologist online for free