Doctor insights on:
Can Hemorrhagic Cyst Cause Spotting
A cyst is a structure or mass that consists of a cellular lined sac. It is typically filled with fluid but may be filled with solid material. It can be congenital, traumatic, or acquired. They may develop nearly anywhere in the body and usually require complete excision for eradication or they are likely to recur. Fluid filled sacs that are not cellular lined ...Read more
Ruptured cyst: Absolutely a ruptured cyst can cause internal bleeeding. ...Read more
Unlikely: Probably not. Go back to your doctor and seek cause of problems. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What can cause subarachnoid hemorrhage?
- Can spotting be a result of ovarian cysts?
- Do ovarian cysts cause spotting?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can endometriosis cause spotting?
- Can lsil cause spotting?
- Can dieting cause spotting?
- Can exercise cause spotting?
- Can hemorrhagic cysts cause infertility?