Doctor insights on:
Can Heart Problems Cause Vision Problems
CPK: Ck is a muslce enzyme, any kind of skeletal muscle damage can cause elevations. ...Read more
What to do if I had kwaski disease when I was a kid, will that cause me to have heart problems as an adult?
It depends: It is generally recommended that children diagnosed with Kawasaki syndrome have follow up echocardiograms to evaluate for coronary artery aneurysms. If no aneurysms were found within the year following the original illness, long term complications as an adult would be unlikely. ...Read more
Does a unhealthy diet in childhood cause further heart problems later on? I am 17 now and am in good health.
Certainly Possible: Dietary habits tend to persist. Changes that lead to atherosclerotic heart disease begin to occur in adolescence, so your diet now can affect your risks later on. These risks are modifiable though, so changing your habits can potentially reverse those changes. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Can overdoing exercise and to a too high intensity cause heart problems in teenagers and young people? Does it cause problems overtime?
It is possible: Max heart rate (in normal sinus rhythm) for person is 220 - age. If you are 30yo, your max. HR is assumed (not real science) 190bpm. Never recommended to exceed max rate for signif time. Intense exercise will release leg muscle enzymes into the blood stream(CPK, etc). These substances kidney toxic. Heart Musc not strengthened by exercise, poss will become more efficient, but too much can hurt ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can a heart problem cause double vision?
- Can sinus cause vision problems?
- Can sinus problems cause vision problems?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can vision problems cause dizziness?
- Can allergies cause vision problems?
- Can a sinus infection cause vision problems?
- Can thyroid problems cause blurred vision?
- Talk to a cardiologist online