Doctor insights on:
Can Healthy Vaginas Smell Bad When Aroused
Vagina has odour. Not bad smell, just strong. Can often smell it even through clothes. No other symptoms. Also moist. Arousal or infection? Or normal?
Bacterial: Sounds like it might be a bacterial imbalance. A simple test in the gyn office can check for this. ...Read more
Bacterial vaginosis: Most commonly: a ph imbalance resulting in proliferation of a certain (normal) bacteria all women have in the vagina. It could also be: trichomoniasis (which is sexually transmitted), but BV is most common. Easily treated with antibiotics. Or could try boric acid vaginal suppository from a compounding pharmacy (but i think you still need prescritpion). ...Read more
See a gynecologist: You need an examination.Get a more detailed answer ›
See OB/GYN now: The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists recommends a woman visit an OB/GYN for an exam in the presence of odor. A persistent odor coming from your vagina might be from vaginitis or other causes. At age 21, you should get your first pap smear, which tests for cervical cancer, and, the USPST recommends young women get tested for chlamydia and gonorrhea even if asymptomatic. Good luck ...Read more
I have a clear and some times cloudy dranige from my vagina and I have a bad smell what could it be.
My sister has a very bad fishy smell from her vagina, she's had it for awhile, and no matter how much she washes it, the smell is still there?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can u get hives when u get sexual arousal?
- My vagina has a bad smell
- What makes a vagina smell bad?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Lump in testicle only when aroused
- Can babies smell bad breath?
- What does it mean when you get a nasty smell from the vagina?
- I can smell my own bad breath
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free