Doctor insights on:
Can Having An Enlarged Prostate Cause Painful Ejaculation
Ejaculation occurs with a sexual climax during sex or masturbation or during so called "wet dreams". Pre-cum emission comes from cowper's gland with duct that opens into bulbar or mid- urethra urethra & ? Without warning. Then ejaculation occurs after semen enters urethra from ejaculatory duct, just beyond bladder neck which reflexly contracts followed by ...Read more
No: Because of the many contradictory beliefs and popular lore regarding masturbation and ejaculation and the absence of good, reproducible, scientific evidence, there is much confusion. In general, the body is very good at self-regulating its glands and it is likely that too little or too much ejaculation (however one defines these) has any significant beneficial or adverse effect on the prostate. ...Read more
For an enlarged prostate - what is the best surgery to minimize erection problems and retrograde ejaculation?
Painful ejaculation and less semen then normal and right spermatic cord and some nerves enlarged and testicle is hanging low.What may the reason?
The prostate is a gland that lies at the base of the bladder and surrounding a segment of urethra. It secretes a milky fluid that is discharged by excretory ducts into the urethra during the emission of semen. It is clinically important because enlargement of the prostate with age, and prostate cancer are two common ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can an enlarged prostate affect ejaculation?
- Enlarged prostate and ejaculation problems
- Can an enlarged prostate cause ed?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What causes painful ejaculation?
- Can smokeless tobacco cause an enlarged prostate?
- Can bph or enlarged prostate cause prostate cancer in the future?
- Can too much exercise cause an enlarged prostate?
- Talk to a urologist online for free