Doctor insights on:
Can Having An Abortion Decrease Your Chance Of Conceiving Later In Life
Told I have a left over follicle from previous cycle. Does this decrease chance of conceiving next cycle?
Past few months period has come biweekly, the last two have been verylight. I wear liners most days. Should I be worried? Any chance of conceiving now
Any way to increase my chance of conceiving a girl? I have more than half a dozen boys and only one girl, and she wants a sister really badly.
Not easily: Doctors use to "spin" sperm to separate the x from the y and then artificially inseminate with the preferred batch of sperm but this has shown to not work. In vitro fertilization with preimplantation genetic diagnosis is technically feasible, but very expensive and ethically questionable. For more info www.Askyourgynecologist.Org. ...Read more
Variable: Honestly it can vary from zero to 15% per month. But fertility can decline very quickly even at a very young age. So with known endometriosis fertility evaluation can be very useful even if you don't move directly into treatment. For instance if the endo blocked both tubes then essentially the chance is zero without ivf. ...Read more
Generally no: The other ovary simply produces the lucky egg every month. Wishing you the best of luck, whatever your wishes are. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Are there any sexual positions that can decrease your chance of getting an std?
- Can a having a fractured skull as an infant cause lower iq later in life?
- Can someone develop an allergy to latex later in life?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What three things can parents do to increase a childs chance of an osteoporosis free life?
- Can you have an abnormal pap because of your menstrual cycle?
- How long before an std can affect my chances of having a baby?
- Can you have an lvad put in instead of a valve replacement surgery?
- Talk to a obstetric medicine specialist online for free