Doctor insights on:
Can Having A Hyper Thyroid Cause You To Go Bald
My sister is hyper thyroid. Her level was 2.02 , is this high enough to have symptoms? Shes exhausted all the time. Will this cause her feel so tired
Took vitamin C (250mg) and my thyroid levels seems to go up and i get hyper-thyroid symptoms. Why does this happens?
Hyperthyroid: Fatigue, difficulty concentrating, heat intolerance, frequent bowel movements, increased appetite, increased sweating, weight loss, nervousness, restlessness, menstrual irregularities, itching, high blood pressure, tremors, eyes protruding, itching, weakness. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Both: both are relatively common. If you have symptoms of either discuss with your doctor ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you have a receding hairline and not be going bald on top?
- Can low thyroid cause you to go insane?
- Can hypo thyroid turn into hyper thyroid?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can sodium make you hyper?
- Can ativan make you hyper?
- Do antihistamines push you hypo or hyper thyroid?
- Can hypothyroid turn into hyper thyroid disease?
- Talk to a dermatologist online