Doctor insights on:
Can Having A Contracted Pelvis Effect Your Baby In Anyway
Yes,of course: This is a problem forf your ob. ...Read more
Could be a hernia: If your baby is not in severe pain, you can contact your doctor's office to schedule a routine appointment to have it checked out. If your son is having pain, vomiting or any other worrisome symptoms, it's best to be seen right away. Hernias may present as a bulge in the groin and that condition can be diagnosed by a physical exam. Sometimes the bulging comes and goes, but best to call your doctor. ...Read more
Not 100%: Any x-ray is not totally risk free. But if there are suspected hip problems, the one has to balance risk and benefit. Untreated congenital hip dysplasia can lead to significant impairment. To minimize the risk of problems, the gonads should be shielded. ...Read more
So if i might have pelvic damage wirh big babies that i had does that mean that when I have sex the man does not feel any thing if im not tight?
Not necessarily: The birth canal does tend to return to normal anatomy after child birth though it does not get back to original state. You may help your pelvic muscles by kegel exercises. See this site for more info. http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/kegel-exercises/wo00119. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
29 weeks pregnant, babies head is engaged and have constant pressure on pelvic floor. What is the likelihood of early labour before full term?
Labor disorder: Most women who are having their first baby are candidates for a trial of labor/to try to have their baby vaginally. The progress of labor is closely monitored, as well as the prenatal history, to give guidance to baby's size. Abnormal diabetes screening in pregnancy may be a clue. At the time of labor if descent, dilation or progress are abnormal a cesarean may be indicated. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does a steroid dexamethasone effect your lungs in a bad way or in anyway?
- Can taking protein have an effect on your kidneys?
- Can whooping cough effect your unborn baby?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can the sound of a crying baby have an effect on female libido?
- Can being jaundice as a baby have any effect on you later?
- Can you have your baby at 36 weeks?
- Can you contract pelvic inflammatory disease without having sex?
- Is there anyway to reverse having asthma when your born with it?