Doctor insights on:
Can Having A Cold Delay Your Period
Maybe, but unlikely: A cold by itself may not delay one's menstrual period, but serious mental or physical stress can disrupt one's cycle. Significant loss of appetite, which could happen during a bad cold, may also affect menstruation. If one is sexually active and usually has regular cycles, it is important to check a urine pregnancy test or contact a primary care doctor. Cycles of 21-35 days are considered normal. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Being ill can : Reasons for missed/late periods: low body weight, obesity, marked weight ^ or v, over-exercise, endurance athletics, breast-feeding, ^ stress, illness, eating disorders (bulimia or anorexia), anovulatory cycle (no egg released), travel, hormone irregularities, drug use, meds (i.e., birth control) or medical problems (polycystic ovary syndrome or asherman’s syndrome). #1 reason is pregnancy. ...Read more
Can having a cold/being ill. Delay labour? I heard your body waits to get better first? Is this true?? Thankyou.
Delayed period for 4 days...Last month came on the 9th...This month, still haven't, had cold for 4 days last week, Preg.test = negative...late mense?
Late mense: because of having cold. Take another test a week later if no period by then. ...Read more
I currently have a cold/cough and have been stressing a lot. However, i've also been sexually active. What's causing the delay in my period?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can a cold delay your period?
- Can having a smear delay your period?
- Can having a fever delay your period?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can having a cold affect your period?
- Can having sex with multiple partners delay your period?
- Medications that can delay your period
- Can zoloft delay your period?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free