Doctor insights on:
Can Having A Abortion Stop You From Getting Pregnant
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
If I get a medical abortion at 6-7 weeks on June 12 what is the likelyhood of me getting pregnant by having sex July 3??
Not necessarily: Most women who have had an abortion have no problem conceiving in the future. Having said that, as women get older, pregnancy is more difficult to attain. If they did a surgical abortion, the endometrium could be affected and a very small percentage of patients can develop uterine adhesions that can prevent pregnancy or increase pregnancy loss. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Generally good: Generally one interruption of pregnancy statistically does not decrease your chances of conceiving again. However, two or more terminations can effect subsequent fertility by causing damage to your cervix and/or increasing the risk of infection and subsequent tubal damage. Many terminations can also increase the risk of an incompetent cervix. Hope this helps. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you get pregnant from having sex almost a week before ouvlation?
- If you have a abortion can i get pregnant again
- Can a cyst stop you from getting pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you get pregnant from a toilet seat?
- Can low iron stop you from getting pregnant?
- Can you get pregnant after having and treating a pituitary tumor?
- Can you get pregnant if you have a yeast infection?
- Talk to a obstetric medicine specialist online for free