Doctor insights on:
Can Having A Abortion Stop You From Getting Pregnant
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
If I get a medical abortion at 6-7 weeks on June 12 what is the likelyhood of me getting pregnant by having sex July 3??
Not necessarily: Most women who have had an abortion have no problem conceiving in the future. Having said that, as women get older, pregnancy is more difficult to attain. If they did a surgical abortion, the endometrium could be affected and a very small percentage of patients can develop uterine adhesions that can prevent pregnancy or increase pregnancy loss. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- If you have an abortion can you get pregnant
- Can you get pregnant after having an abortion?
- Can a cyst stop you from getting pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can bv stop you from getting pregnant?
- Things that can prevent pregnancy
- What can stop you from getting pregnant?
- Can chlamydia stop you from getting pregnant?
- Talk to a obstetric medicine specialist online for free