Doctor insights on:
Can Guys Get St Ds
STD screening: Screening guidelines for stds recommend that sexually active men and women should be offered routine screening for hiv. Serologic testing for hepatitis b should also be done. Women with a history of unprotected sex/multiple partners should be screened yearly for gc and chlamydia. Men for chlamydia. The window period for detection of HIV antibodies is 6 wks-6 mos. After exposure. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Herpes virus: If someone had an active herpes lesion on their hand, transmission could occur while receiving this type of sexual stimulation from another man. That's the only one I can think of that would be able to be transmitted from a hand. Oral transmission is another story, so as long as you keep it to hands and other guy has no visible sores, you should be fine. ...Read more
Can you get diseases like std's from someones sweat?I was in dance class and i was partners with a guy drenched in sweat. He got me wet! will i b ok?
I m .24 virgin guy . A female married lady interested in having oral sex with me. Any chances i may get std?
Inappropriate: This is an inappropriate question and you are a minor and should not be on HealthTap. ...Read more
Im a stripper and have my nippels pirced for year and sometime the guys try to l lick on them and i i was wondering if you can get STDs or infection?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can guys get genital warts?
- Can a scrawny guy get buff?
- Can guys get stomach cramps?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can a guy get a yeast infection from a girl?
- Can a girl get pregnant without a guy?
- Can you get pregnant if a guy pulls out?
- Can a guy get chlamydia from receiving oral?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free